This is the non-identical twin to our Mitford sofa, but a bit more classical with a deep-buttoned back, adding a touch of classy French styling to the design.
Tips from the Head Huutter:
- Think about contrasting buttons
- Pair it up with Mitford, its twin sister with a cushion back, to keep the style statement, but with a quirky twist.
- Two free scatter cushions complete the look – nice one!
- Order extra scatters in a contrasting colour or texture to really cosy-up this sofa.
The Techy Bit:
- Frame – solid hardwood frame, glued, screwed and dowelled
- Fillings – feather wrapped foam seat cushions. We offer other fillings too.
- Feather back cushions
- Scatters – feather
- Springs – hand-tied serpentine seat springs, super loop back
- Feet – oak feet – antique oak oil
- Finish – plain seam